Featured

Happy 2016!

02:01



HAPPEEE NEW YEAR!

2015 is soooo yesterday hahaha... I did a recap of my year on Dayre.

I am definitely the kind of person who likes making New Year's resolutions. Totally! But, I skipped last year because I was feeling a bit down. But, not this year. 
This year, I'll be turning
24
24 
24
oh-emm-gee! 

I need to savor my early-20's phase while it lasts! 
Here's how I plan to do it:

1. By being true to myself


This year, I wish to truly accept me for who I am and what I am capable of. I've learnt my strengths and weaknesses throughout all these years. I want to slowly, but surely, realise more of what I could be and be brave about it. That is when I'll know that I have been true to myself.

2. By being creative


I wish this year, I want to get in touch with my creative side after neglecting it for so many years. I used to cook, bake, draw, design, play keyboard (more like slamming, but nonetheless...) but I did not do that regularly in the past years.

(I couldn't even read musical notes anymore) 

I want to start again. And who knows what I will learn and how I will grow.

3. By being humble


I find that I learn best when I am humble, earnestly and sincerely seeking knowledge.

And I wish to always stay that way. To do so, I need conscious effort to get rid of any speck of cockiness out of myself. I wish that 2016 will bring me just that.



So, those are my dreams for 2016! Twenty-four years old, can't believe it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments